Today, we are gonna learn how to get In-App purchases for free in any rooted Android device by using this famous or I may say infamous app called Freedom.
Why a post on getting in app purchases for free?
TechGlobule by no means is supporting and will never support Piracy. Freedom is meant for fun purposes and making gameplay easier for various different apps.
How does the app works?
Freedom acts as an alternative wallet, featuring payments while in-app purchases in almost all the apps.
Will it support my device?
The official site of Freedom says, they have tested it on Android version 2.3 and above and Google Market 3.10.9 and above. Freedom should be used on earlier versions on own risk.
The app supports all rooted Android devices. It worked fine on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Android 4.4.2) and Micromax Canvas 2 Plus (Android 4.4.4). You will have to test yourself if you are using a different Android version.
Who’s the developer? and List of Supported Apps
LocalIAPStore has published a list of supported apps on their blog; although it is incomplete. You can also help in completing that list.
How to get it?
You can download Freedom APK file for Android Kitkat or lower with this link of official website.
Freedom 1.0.7 Alpha is ready for Android Lollipop. Download it in our Android device from the following link of official website.
How to use it?
First ensure that you’ve a Rooted android device. To check if it’s rooted or not, install Root Checker. If it isn’t rooted, check our How to root post. If you have a rooted Android device, follow these steps –
- After downloading the app, open Settings > Security > Check unknown sources. Then install the app in your phone.
- Launch the app. It will ask for root permissions. Grant them.
- A list of apps will appear. These are the apps which support in-app purchase.
- Select an app.
- After some loading, the selected app will open.
- Purchase whatever you wanted to buy.
- Instead of your Google Play account, a FreeCard will appear. It means Freedom is working. Purchase the desired item.
- It is possible you may see your registered Card too but if you have seen the FreeCard, then don’t worry, your transaction will still take place with FreeCard.
Enjoy!! It also works offline for offline apps.
You will receive Over The Air (OTA) updates for Freedom, just tap on “Update Available” dialog and update should start automatically.
How to remove Freedom App?
If you want to uninstall Freedom –
- Launch Freedom.
- Go to Menu > Stop.
- Now you remove Freedom successfully.
If you don’t follow the above steps, you will not be able to use Google Play Services without Freedom.
Freedom is not working for my device?
- Update Freedom. OR
- Update your Google Play Store. OR
- Uninstall Freedom, reboot your device, and install Freedom again. It should most probably work by now. If it is still not working, try updating your Android version.
Will Google ban me from its services, if I’m caught?
Google will never ban you for using Rooted apps.