Happy New Year to all of my readers and friends out there, yeah, I know I haven’t been very punctual for a while now, but to compensate for that, here’s a belated Christmas present, in form of free apps.
Today, we will get some paid apps for free in any iOS device without jailbreaking it with the help of this app called vShare and a Windows PC/Laptop.
Why a post on Downloading Paid Apps for free?
TechGlobule by no means is supporting or will ever support Piracy. We are with all our might against Piracy.
And the only reason we are showcasing apps like these is because they provide a way for users who are willing to pay for an app or game, but want to try it out beforehand, and before paying their hard-earned money. Many of the times if not all, after buying an app, it seems unworthy of the money spent.
How does it work?
vShare acts as an alternative to App Store, featuring all the apps on the original App Store and more. It (mis)uses the Developer certificates issued by Apple.
Apple issues Developer certificates to companies which want all of their employees to have a specific app. vShare uses this certificate and pretend that all its users are its employees. So you see, the apps you’ll install are genuine.
The only difference is that all the apps are free.
- You can install apps which are not compatible to your device.
I played Assassin Creeds Infinity on an iPad 2, not iPad Air 2, just iPad 2.
- You can install apps not available in your country’s app store.
- You can install apps which are no longer supported by the App Store, or discontinued.
I played FIFA 14 as well, because it played more smoothly on an old iPad 2.
- You can install apps like Movie Box or other jailbroken Cydia Apps.
Ooh yes!! 😉
Will it support my device?
The app worked absolutely fine on my iPad 2 (iOS 9.2.1). I haven’t tested in any other device.
Its website vshare.com says that it will work on any iOS from iOS 7.x.x to iOS 10.x.x. Tell us in the comments, how it worked out for you.
How to get it?
You can just follow the screenshots steps, down below, or you can read the steps, 🙂
- Open a Windows PC/Laptop, go to vShare.com and download vShare for PC using the Download button.
- Once downloaded, open the file to install it.
- Choose Yes in Windows User Control dialogue box, if it appears. Refer to screenshots.
- Choose one key installation button, in vShare Helper installation.
- After it is installed, click on Try it Now.
- Click the X button to dismiss paid features.
- If any Apple Driver is missing, you will get this Fail screen, just use the Download button.
- vShare will reboot automatically, and then connect your iOS Device.
For e.g. an old iPad 2 in my case.
- A dialogue box will appear scanning Apple Drivers, on your Laptop, ignore it. But tap on Trust on your iOS Device.
- Click on Install vShare.
- You will find vShare install in your iOS Device in a couple of moments.
How to use it?
- Open the app, skip the advertised apps to prevent installing them.
- Search for any app in top most search bar, e.g. Monopoly.
- Tap on Get button. It might shoot an advertisement at you, and you will land in original App Store. Go back to vShare.
- You can check current downloads by tapping the small downloads button in the right top most corner. Or you can just wait for it to ask for installing it. Tap on Install.
- Well, try to keep vShare in the foreground till installation is complete.
- Now, just run the app and enjoy.
- If you can;t run the app,
Go to Settings > General > Profiles > ‘something’ Group Co. > Trust. Then run the app and enjoy.
- Don’t be like me and install Monopoly for iPhone on an iPad, choose the iPad version.
- Jailbroken users
- Can use the same way to install vShare. (Recommended)
- Or can add Repo http://repo.appvv.com to Cydia and install vShare from Cydia. (Not recommended)