Happy New Year to all of my readers and friends out there, yeah, I know I haven’t been very punctual for a while now, but to compensate for that, here’s a belated Christmas present, in form of free apps.
Today, we will get some paid apps for free in any Android device without rooting it with the help of this app called vShare.
And yes I copy pasted the above paragraph, from this post http://techglobule.com/2017/01/vshare-ios.
Why a post on Downloading Paid Apps for free?
TechGlobule by no means is supporting or will ever support Piracy. We are with all our might against Piracy.
And the only reason we are showcasing apps like these is because they provide a way for users who are willing to pay for an app or game, but want to try it out beforehand, and before paying their hard-earned money. Many of the times if not all, after buying an app, it seems unworthy of the money spent.
How does it work?
vShare acts as an alternative to App Store, featuring all the apps on the original App Store and more. It
The only difference is that all the apps are free.
- You can install apps which are not compatible to your device.
- You can install apps not available in your country’s app store.
- You can install apps which are no longer supported by the App Store, or discontinued.
Will it support my device?
Yes, it shall support all Android devices, since I can’t check them all, I did checked it on an Intex Aqua Q8.
Its website vshare.com says that it will work on any version of Android. Tell us in the comments, how it worked out for you.
Here’s an unrelated pic of a Samsung Galaxy S4, to retain your attention.
How to get it?
You can just follow the screenshots steps, down below, or you can read the steps, 🙂
- Open the following link in your Android Device. Link – vShare.com. and download vShare for Android using the Download button. File size – 4 MB.
- In case, official site is not working, download the apk of vShare from this Google Drive Link.
- After downloading the app, go to Settings > Security > Check unknown sources.
- Then install the app in your phone.
How to use it?
- Open the app, skip the advertised apps to prevent installing them.
- Search for any app in top most search bar, e.g. Monopoly Bingo.
- Tap on the app. And tap on Get button.
- The app will start downloading. Once downloaded, open it from notifications, and install it.
- Find the app in your App Drawer, and run it.
- Enjoy you just got an app for free.
Optional Step –
- Recommend TechGlobule.com to every person you know about how great a site it is.
- Don’t be like me and install a free app, which you could have downloaded from the Play Store as well.
- I realized it too late that the app was already free. LOL
- Rooted users can use the same way to install vShare.